The Text endorses the principles of publication ethics laid down by various scholarly committees and tries to adhere to the international norms to achieve quality publications. Hence, The Text expects all authors to comply with the international publication ethics in the preparation of their manuscripts to ensure integrity and quality in publishing scholarly contents.
All authors are advised to adhere to strict academic ethics with respect to acknowledgement of original ideas from other persons/parties. Using any idea/material from others without proper acknowledgement may violate other persons/parties rights. In such cases, the journal will not remain responsible for any kind of copyright violation. Manuscripts with an unacceptable level of similarity index with other published contents will be eliminated from the review and publication process.
We reserve the right to take action against any of the unethical practices mentioned below:
- Simultaneous submission or duplicate submission
- Fabrication and falsification of data in a manuscrip
- Citations manipulation
- Ghost/guest/gift writings
Steps against unethical practices:
- We may take any one or all of the following steps against unethical practices:
- The published content is retracted via notification.
- A modified content is published with justification for modification.
- The author is blacklisted and barred from future submissions.
- Notification along with the evidence of misconduct is communicated to an author's institution, superior, and/or any concerned authority.